The side effects of living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:( did it agen

3 posters

Go down

:( did it agen Empty Re: :( did it agen

Post  Lucy Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:19 pm

Do you feel like adultery is different from cheating when you are married? I think cheating now isn't so bad for some reason but when I'm married I CAN'T but then I wont because when I'm married I'll be completely happy with the perfect partner.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

https://lucy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:49 pm

Kieran just mentioned this actually, telling me not to expect a hugely expensive ring.
It may be shallow, but thays exactly what i want, something to show off!
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:29 pm

You wasn't a couple that were engaged right? Ahh when people our age get engaged people are like what the f@%$!? What's the point when you will just end up breaking up or not even marrying each other for years and years. When you can actually afford it. Blake hinted to me about it and I said to him I would rather wait until I'm older and can actually enjoy being engaged for a year or something in my twenties. Right now I have other things on my mind and NOT marriage.

It's cute yeah, I think so too but at our age it just sounds riduculus!
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:48 pm

the most i miss about nikki was cuddaling up to her i used to set my alarm clock 1 houer early befor work so i could just lay there and hold her while she sleep i used to go bed at 11 she would go bed at 2-3am i would never proply sleep till i was holding her or could feal her breath on my back thats what i miss most and just laying there on my days off notmooveing for houers just watching tv or a dvd
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:34 pm

To be honest, the only reason why I ever think about getting back with Blake is simply because I feel alone and I want someone to comfort me. I want someone to hug every day and love me. The difference now is that I'm not in love wit him, I do love him but there's no fire between us any more. It's just because I have eyes for other girls. All girls have a spark that I like aha. That's really bad. I just want any pretty lesbian / bi girl to have fun with.

When I go to Uni I'm in an all girls flat so you never know, maybe there will be some gay girls there. You we're to choose what you wanted to stay in mixed or same sex. Why would you choose same sex? I guess if you were gay and if you were taken and wanted some good girlfriends.

Saying all this, I think I'm going to Uni straight because I find bi girls difficult to talk to. They are weird and I don't want to look weird. Then I can have some innocent fun! Aha, I have such a bad mind lately over girls. I want it sooo much.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:57 pm

Lucy i no how ya feal im the same with nikki (my ex) when im with her nothing in the worl matter to me any moor and it seams time stands still when i see her i just want to run up and hug her today on my way home from work i was going to text her like i did evrey day when i walked home used to text her just to say i loved her and will be home soon and i missed her 3 months and i still go to do it without thinking used to be a time where we could not go a day without talking now all i do is wait for her to agnolage me for 1 second
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:53 pm

I think me and Kieran started on cloud 14 WAY abnove every one else i felt like i was walking on air, that feeling is fading. Everyday that goes by is another ounce of trust he loses from me, he never makes me feel loved, or wanted, or even good enough for him! Why am i with him?
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:57 pm

I don't know what to say or do. I miss Blake, last night when I was bored and lonely thinking about Uni. Worrying about Uni in fact, I just wanted to call him and let him make me feel better. Because he really does do that, he solves all my problems and just hugs me. All my problems / worries go away and I don't ever need to worry again. It's easier, it's a comfort being with him and peace of mind.

I told him yesterday that me and him we live on cloud 6 together, not 9 with everyone else. And alone I'm on cloud 4.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:26 am

Oh my jeeze, dude you need to forget them BOTH, you said it yourself that you are too young to even be thinking of a serious relationship, have you really had enough And you know that too! He wants you to think hes changed back but can some one really change EVERYTHING about them selves overnight? Dont put your trust in him, follow MY instincts, theyre normally right in these type of situations, just wish that id listen to them... But yea, DONT DO IT MAN
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:18 am

I was just with my EX today. And he has chanaged so much..there and then I wanted to say "I love you, I want you back" But I didn't.. I just backed off because I was thinking of Elena. Even if I was with Blake I would still see her. That's so not loyal is it. I talked to her this morning actually. She was telling how happy she was with her boyfriend even though they weren't together.

Meeh, I need to forget Elena. I know I do like her and I run back so fast when she calls. But if I could just forget her, I would be so so so (SOOOOOO) happy with Blake. We talked for hours and hours about everything. I really believe him him. That he actually has really changed for good.. he's like what he use to be and he knows how bad he became through Uni.

Where is Ami when I need to talk to her. Crying or Very sad
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:49 pm

im such and idiot i only end up hurting my self and makeing my self look like a fool
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  xxAmixx Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:41 pm

Dude you forgot nuh-uh!
xxAmixx
xxAmixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:48 pm

You shouldn't keep going back to her.. you just need to learn how to say no. Practise. NO NO NO NO NO, no, nah, nope, can't.. Learn from your pass mistakes and not repeat.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

Back to top Go down

:( did it agen Empty :( did it agen

Post  Luke Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:10 pm

Ok so monday night i got a message from my ex saying her phone broke can i help like the mug i am i went running to look at it and there was nothing i could do so i ran round town for the last 3 days looking for a shop that can fix it cheap now the job is done i tryed to speak to her to get a sharp fuck off dont talk to me agen.

why am i being such a door mat and leting her walk all over me and use me what can i do just to forget her iv tryed hateing her not thinking about her and just ignoring her nthing is working. i tryed to pull some 1 new but shot her down when she was showing an intrest me me evrey time a girl shows any sime of likeing i push them away without thinking am i doomed to be alown?
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down