The side effects of living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think?

2 posters

Go down

What do you guys think? Empty Re: What do you guys think?

Post  Lucy Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:24 pm

Go to Uni, you will regret it if you don't go and at Uni you will have so much more fun. Everyone wants to go to Uni just for the experience. It will be awesome when I go.. I can't even wait.

You have your entire life to get a job and have kids and be grown up! Why do it now!? Go do other things and then be an adult later.

For long as possible I don't want to work and pay bills. I don't mind relying on my parents because they can afford it AND I'm living.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

https://lucy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think? Empty What do you guys think?

Post  Luke Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:58 pm

i been thinking alot about my futur and as for now its on track but alot of my mates are going uni and i cant help but feal im missing out on something my aprentaship is puting me thru my lvl then my lvl 3 witch will be another 3 years but after that i would like to go uni and get my lvl 4 joinary and mashineing but to do so ill have to quit my job and there is not definat chase it will still be there when i come back but when i do ill be qulified to work for my self just wont have the mashines so im after some out side vues i have 3 years to make my mined up will it be worth it?
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum