The side effects of living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What next?

2 posters

Go down

What next? Empty Re: What next?

Post  Lucy Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:58 am

That's great, that he moved in with you because he WILL make you happy. =D hang out with him and have a laugh. Friends are always good pick me ups.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

https://lucy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:49 pm

she likes to play sick head games i think she jets joy over haveing some power over me and now iv falen out with ami think been geting texts of her bf who has been watching 1 to many sapranos cos hes going to make me sleep with the fishs and i will be whereing concreat boots come on who says that? other then mafia films

i sceard for my sanity talking to some 1 wont help i been down this dark path befor it dont lead to a good place and people dont no what im like and why i never talk about my life befor i was 13 if that side of me comes back i dont no what ill do i thought i had hidden it away no moor vilance but its comeing back the thoughts and the stuff im starting to realise im seeing evrey 1 as an enamie and i have to take on the world befor evreything gets 2 much my friend muz mooved in with me a fue days ago im hopeing it will pick me up only time will tell i cant see a light at the end any moor
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:15 am

You know this girl is a douche. Why would she be pissed at you for wanting to do anything else. Thats possessive and she sounds like a headcase if she does things like that. She needs to grow up and work out what makes her happy.

And you, you need to talk to your friend and say that you are obsessed with your EX and you will miss him. Apologise if you have to and any good friend will forgive you. Like your EX she shouldn't be up so tight. God she's crazy.

Break free Luke. Ditch the bitch and be happy. The long your obsessing over her the bigger fall you will have. If she wanted you back she wouldn't be such a cow to you.
Lucy
Lucy
Admin

https://lucy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

What next? Empty What next?

Post  Luke Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:16 am

I realy dont no how much moor i can take Soon my beast friend mooves away to france hes going within the month and yesterday i was hanging out with my ex we where haveing fun and geting on verry well she droped hints about us trying agen gave me hope we sat up till 2 am talking on the pohne i finaley felt happy agen and i had the best nights sleep i ever had in a long time today my mate mike told me he goes soon and asked me to go movies with him to see batman at 8 i remberd that nikki said shes going so i said no and mike made me go and i thought as where geting on id let her no film finished she wasnt there so i rang her and she gave me shit once agen she picked me up to chuck me back down i had to choose my best friend or the love of m life and now iv lost them both she dont want to no me agen and the best friend i ever had leaves for france so no i have lost my love and my sholder to lean on the 1 person always there to pick me up the only guy who stayed there when others left me its another blow i cant deal with evrey time things look up i find a new lo and i got told today there thinking of geting rid of me if they do it will be the finel straw and no pills with beable to hide the pain any moor
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum