The side effects of living
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beans awesome blog that kicks all blogs asses

2 posters

Go down

Beans awesome blog that kicks all blogs asses Empty Beans awesome blog that kicks all blogs asses

Post  MC Bean Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:24 pm

I eat my own shorts:P
MC Bean
MC Bean

http://rhythmoom.niceboard.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Beans awesome blog that kicks all blogs asses Empty I'm Back

Post  bfreeman0 Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Just a different name and a few years older. Seems like this forum has kinda died, shame I remember actively posting on it a few years back, up until the point of the holiday I had that year, plus I couldn't find the link to the site no nmore Sad. But no matter, I'm back now with some great news that has happened over the past few years.
I have a girlfriend!
Now I wouldn't put it in bold for just any reason so let me explain:
I met her through a friend who went to Stratton, we then met up and got on really well and well I asked her to be mine (well I didn't ask her, I kissed her instead not very good with words) but anyway we have been together for almost 2 years, we've had our ups and downs, but mainly ups.
Of course trouble has stirred when an ex got back in touch and started pulling me away, but we got through that together, that was a year ago. (that girl also contacted me yesterday and I blanked her).
Leanne, thats my girlfriend, now pratically lives with me which is brilliant Smile
so thats all from me, I just wish the forum got active again Sad

bfreeman0

Back to top Go down